**Special Announcement Regarding Masks**
We Will Resume Meeting Together
We’ve prayed, consulted with our medical team, and have decided to resume meeting together at Crossroads on Sunday, August 2 at 9:00 and 10:30.
If you are an older adult or someone with underlying medical conditions, please consider your personal safety when making the decision to meet in person.
Let's RESPECT and PROTECT
To maintain a safe environment at church, we ask that you:
- Practice social distancing
- Let’s refrain from shaking hands, fist bumps, and giving hugs. A cheerful wave will make everyone feel welcome
- Everyone should enter from the main doors on Court Street
- Use the available hand sanitizer upon arrival or bring your own sanitizer to use as needed throughout the morning
- We encourage you to wear your face covering and ask that you bring your own. We will have a limited supply available
- Feel free to bring your own coffee as the Hospitality counter with donuts and coffee will not be open
- We will not offer children’s ministry but ask instead for families to sit together and leave an empty chair between them and the other families
- At the close of the 1st service, we will dismiss a few at a time out the side doors on the north (E. Washington Street) side of the building
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the church between services
- All volunteers and staff will wear face covering and do their best to model social distancing
If you have any concerns or health issues, we strongly recommend you remain at home and watch our online service.